Sunday, February 24, 2019

CHEEKY BRIAN SUCKS THE BIG ONE

A local man is to feature in the Guinness Book of World Records after winning the 2019 Cheek Sucking Championships at the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki last night.

Brian Dillpickle, a freelance ferret boxer from Traubert’s Heath, beat local boy Timo Järvinen and South Korean veteran Lee Ju-Yong to smash the previous record and take gold.

Speaking to the Observer by phone from Finland, the 37-year-old said he was over the moon.

“I’m over the moon,” he said.

A jubilant Brian added: “I was trailing 7-5 until we got to the Double Heimlich event, where I managed to overtake Ju-Yong and draw level with Timo.

“At this point, I felt I might be in with a chance, as the final manoeuvre of the competition was ‘The Horse’. It’s the one I’ve been training for all these months.”

‘The Horse’ requires contestants to suck both cheeks inside the mouth, down the throat and into the windpipe so that the eyes shift outwards. The aim is for both eyes to reach a perfect 90° angle in relation to the nose. The resulting ‘horse’ face is then held in position and timed.

“I honestly had no idea how long I’d held on for until the referee tapped me on the shoulder to signal it was all over,” said Brian.

At a staggering 23.6 seconds, his attempt more than doubled the previous record, set by Canadian Greg Parminter in 1998. In front of an ecstatic capacity crowd, an emotional Brian stepped up onto the podium to take the $500,000 winner’s cheque and claim his place in the annals of international sucking.

Asked how he would celebrate once he got back home, Brian said: “I'm not sure – it hasn’t really sunk in yet.

“But I think I might use the money to set up a cocaine dealership.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment